Well.....we complete week #2!
I just wanted to say a quick "thank-you" to all of my fantastic students for a great first week of blogging! Wow - 109 posts!! Pretty impressive if I do say so myself! We had a few little bumps along the way, but we are definitely moving in the right direction and that has got me (and hopefully you) pretty excited!
I will try and keep my rambling to the bare minimum this week. So without further adieu, here are this week's questions:
1. What does it mean to you to be a "caring" person?
2. Other than Greg Mortensen (the author of "Three Cups of Tea"), research someone in history who has dedicated his or her life to helping others. Write about when he or she lived and provide some examples of how they improved the world through his or her dedication.
Don't forget the rules:
- Put the question in your answer and always write using full sentences.
- Proofread your work (watch your spelling and grammar) before you post it.
- Keep it appropriate for school.
- Have fun and be creative!
This week's bonus question is a fairly simple one - I hope! :-)
What is the definition of a simile and provide me with an example.
Have fun blogging everyone and as usual, I can't wait to read your responses!
Mr. Boettger :-)