This dinosaur visit is a great way to get kids excited to learn about dinosaurs!
1. What would make learning fun for you?
2. Think about one of the subjects you are currently studying (Interactions within Ecosystems/Biodiversity, New France/Communities in Canada's Past and Present, Math, and Language: Point of View/Making an Impression). Brainstorm 3 different projects, classroom activities or special guests that would make school come alive for you.
Remember the rules for posting information to the web:
- NEVER post any personal information and use only first names please.
- Put the question in your answer and always write using full sentences.
- Proofread your work (watch your spelling and grammar) before you post it.
- Keep it appropriate for school. - Don't forget to include a picture or a video in your post!
- Have fun and be creative!
I'm looking forward to reading your answers and don't forget to take the time and comment on a few other blogs.
Mr. Boettger :-)