I thought I would do something a little different this week:
Pretend you are winning an award for doing outstanding work at school (congratulations by the way!). Write an acceptance speech thanking everyone who helped you be a good student. Don't forget to add in some advice for future students on what it takes to be successful. Your acceptance speech should be approximately one paragraph long.
To get an idea of what an acceptance speech could look like - view the video below.
Remember the rules for posting information to the web:
- NEVER post any personal information and use only first names please.
- Put the question in your answer and always write using full sentences.
- Proofread your work (watch your spelling and grammar) before you post it.
- Keep it appropriate for school.
- Have fun and be creative!
I'm looking forward to reading your answers!
Mr. Boettger :-)