Thursday, February 3, 2011

New projects are coming your way!

First of all, a big thank-you to those who voted on the "wiki" project.  I am glad that everyone liked working on them and I will definitely do it again this year.  It is a great way to compile a lot of research and my goal is to eventually have an online textbook that we can all use.  The best part is that I learned a lot from reading them.  I love when I can learn along with you.  Good job!  One thing we definitely need to work on for the next time is completing a proper bibliography and putting the research into your own words.  Don't worry - we will get there.  : )

Secondly, the Grade 5 glogster project on the 3 R's is up on Edmodo.  Check it out and get started as soon as possible.  It is due on February 14th!  Don't forget to turn it in to me when you are finished.  This is also just a gentle reminder for the Grade 6's - Don't forget your "house" project is due on February 11th. 

Third and lastly, look for your online science assignments to be coming in the next few days, as well as some of our glogster posters appearing here!

Have a great day!

Mr. Boettger

No comments:

Post a Comment