Watch the following video:
This dinosaur visit is a great way to get kids excited to learn about dinosaurs!
Now answer the following questions (be creative, but keep it realistic please)
1. What would make learning fun for you?
2. Think about one of the subjects you are currently studying (Interactions within Ecosystems, New France, Math, and Language: Mystery/Suspense). Brainstorm 3 different projects, classroom activities or special guests that would make school come alive for you.
Remember the rules for posting information to the web:
- NEVER post any personal information and use only first names please.
- Put the question in your answer and always write using full sentences.
- Proofread your work (watch your spelling and grammar) before you post it.
- Keep it appropriate for school.
- Have fun and be creative!
I'm looking forward to reading your answers!
Mr. Boettger :-)