Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Favourite Novel

It is almost the end of the year and I am looking for some feedback.  I read six (!) novels to you this year - and I would like to know which one was your favourite.

This week's task is as follows:

1.  Vote on which book you liked the most.  Not what your friends liked - YOU.
2.  In the comments section, tell me the novel you chose and why you liked it the most.   Then give me your favourite part or least favourite part from that novel.

Thanks for your feedback.  I appreciate it.

Mr. Boettger  :-)


1 comment:

  1. jenn0362
    I liked the entire Airborn series. I liked these books because they were interesting, very detailed and action packed. The book I like the most is the first book. My favorite part was when Matt and Kate went into the forest and found the skeleton of the cloud cat. My second favorite part is when all of the cloud cats at the end of the book fly along beside the airship while Matt is fighting the pirates.

    ReplyDelete